Bleach: Hollow TakeOver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post  Tmanrox Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:06 am

Hey im kinda new to the game and all but i am a good guy and i deal with problems as well as i can and i look at things in a way that i like. I Look at different problems differently (Obviously) . I Am a funny person and i do some retarded/crazy things sometimes but when people need help i will help them . I Will not abuse the priviliges (Sorry for spelling) Of being a GM i will accept any commands u give me and will not dis-obey u. Anytime anyonne needs help ill be there for them and guide them through whatever they need. I will enforce the rules and i will deal with things and the best way to make sure people arent hurt or scared of me. I am honest,trustworthy,respectful,kind,caring,and a loving person , as i will be on the game as much as possible. I hope that i can help the game as much as i can and i will do anything u ask , please accept my honest review Very Happy I Hope u will make me a gm and I Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas ! Age :14 Ingame:Kyoma

Tmanrox

Back to top Go down