Bleach: Hollow TakeOver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira Honest GM's Application

Go down

Kira Honest GM's Application Empty Kira Honest GM's Application

Post  Kira24 Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:40 am

Kira's Honest GM's Application

Key:Skylight
In Game Name: Kira

OK i am new to your game and therefor not a lot of people may know me i am good with people and i am a natural problem solver i look at things through logic and deal with situations in a logical way so that players may understand i ensure that there is a level of respect between us and that there is no disrespect or resent between us i am a funny guy so i do crazy stuff sometimes..but never abuse i never abuse what ever power i am invested with i have experience in other game's as being a GM and a Host before.. i realize that there are not a lot of Gm,s on and that mostly the owner is on so it must be kinda frustrating but to let you also know i have acquired a taste for this game so im on everyday and as of today il be on every other day (24/7) i always make sure the rules are enforced and deal with the matters in the lightest way so that players are not hurt or afraid of me but if the situation escalate then further action will be distributed to resolve the problem to be honest there is nothing that i can say that others that applied havent said before so to sum me up i am a honest , trust worthy, non abusing, respectful,caring,kind and loving person i may not seem like it at first but get to know me before you judge me i think i am fit for this position but it is up to you to say whether i am or not. this is my honest review of my self i would like to be a gm for this game cause i know i can make a difference to it please read this application carefully...thank you for your time and enjoy your day

yours truly: Kira (Aka:skylight)

Kira24

Back to top Go down